God is a programmer. I am a programmer. WE are GOD !
- People 1 pray to God and God sometimes listens.
- No one has seen God. People need priests 2 in order to address God.
- Some mortals 3 question God's decisions, but are often foolish and wrong and will pay the price.
- False prophets 4 spread lies among people and claim they can talk to God.
- Some heretics 5 think of themselves above God, yet they still pray to God when in distress. The will soon pay the price.
- The Devil 6 will lead people to their doom, unless they turn to God
1 - clients, 2 - support, 3 - QA, 4 - business analysts, 5 - PMs, 6 - boss
Q&A for professional and enthusiast programmers
Q&A for professional programmers interested in conceptual questions about software development
Q&A for computer enthusiasts and power users
Q&A for meta-discussion of the Stack Exchange family of Q&A websites
Q&A for passionate videogamers on all platforms
Q&A for Graphic Design professionals, students, and enthusiasts
Q&A for linguists, etymologists, and serious English language enthusiasts