Some things other people have said that make me nod ...
- It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
- You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to skydive twice.
- Do not seek illumination unless you seek it as a man whose hair is on fire seeks a pond.
- Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die.
- Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
- We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is a habit, not a virtue.
- We must all suffer one of two things: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret or disappointment.
- I have studied many philosophers and many cats. The wisdom of cats is infinitely superior.
Q&A for professional and enthusiast programmers
Q&A for meta-discussion of the Stack Exchange family of Q&A websites
Q&A for linguists, etymologists, and serious English language enthusiasts
Q&A for scientists, academics, teachers and students
Q&A for system and network administrators
Q&A for engineers, producers, editors, and enthusiasts spanning the fields of video, and media creation
Q&A for peer programmer code reviews
Q&A for power users of web applications
Q&A for Graphic Design professionals, students, and enthusiasts
Q&A for pro webmasters
Q&A for power users of Apple hardware and software
Q&A for computer enthusiasts and power users
Q&A for road warriors and seasoned travelers
Q&A for passionate videogamers on all platforms
Q&A for electronics and electrical engineering professionals, students, and enthusiasts
Q&A for gardeners and landscapers