- a brain in a bucket (a nice one but its planned obsolescence kind of sucks)
- trying really hard to do my best.
- connected to the Internet.
- not Japanese (and I don't speak Japanese) but I have to say this:
- a pseudonym, I don't want to link my real name with my procrastination and stupid questions. Previous points ease the solution verification for anyone who may have know it. There are not many brains in buckets out there, or so I've been told.
Q&A for academics and those enrolled in higher education
Q&A for professional programmers interested in conceptual questions about software development
Q&A for professional and enthusiast programmers
Q&A for those interested in logical reasoning
Q&A for people interested in governments, policies, and political processes
Q&A for theoretical computer scientists and researchers in related fields
Q&A for users of TeX, LaTeX, ConTeXt, and related typesetting systems
Q&A for linguists, etymologists, and serious English language enthusiasts
Stack Exchange Network staging zone, where users come together to build new Q&A sites
Q&A for computer enthusiasts and power users
Q&A for users of Linux, FreeBSD and other Un*x-like operating systems.
Q&A for students, researchers and practitioners of computer science
Q&A for people studying math at any level and professionals in related fields
Q&A for enthusiasts and power users of the Android operating system
Q&A for Data science professionals, Machine Learning specialists, and those interested in learning more about the field
Q&A for electronics and electrical engineering professionals, students, and enthusiasts
Q&A for scientific skepticism
Q&A for peer programmer code reviews
Q&A for active researchers, academics and students of physics
Q&A for Graphic Design professionals, students, and enthusiasts
Q&A for meta-discussion of the Stack Exchange family of Q&A websites
Q&A for power users of web applications
Q&A for professional system and network administrators
Q&A for science fiction and fantasy enthusiasts
Q&A for members of the workforce navigating the professional setting
Q&A for students, teachers, and linguists wanting to discuss the finer points of the Spanish language