- a brain in a bucket (a nice one but its planned obsolescence kind of sucks)
- trying really hard to do my best.
- connected to the Internet.
- not Japanese (and I don't speak Japanese) but I have to say this:
- a pseudonym, I don't want to link my real name with my procrastination and stupid questions. Previous points ease the solution verification for anyone who may have know it. There are not many brains in buckets out there, or so I've been told.
Q&A for academics and those enrolled in higher education
Q&A for professional programmers interested in conceptual questions about software development
Q&A for those interested in logical reasoning
Q&A for professional and enthusiast programmers
Q&A for theoretical computer scientists and researchers in related fields
Q&A for people interested in governments, policies, and political processes
Q&A for users of TeX, LaTeX, ConTeXt, and related typesetting systems
Stack Exchange Network staging zone, where users come together to build new Q&A sites
Q&A for linguists, etymologists, and serious English language enthusiasts
Q&A for people studying math at any level and professionals in related fields
Q&A for computer enthusiasts and power users
Q&A for users of Linux, FreeBSD and other Un*x-like operating systems.
Q&A for enthusiasts and power users of the Android operating system
Q&A for electronics and electrical engineering professionals, students, and enthusiasts
Q&A for scientific skepticism
Q&A for active researchers, academics and students of physics
Q&A for professional graphic designers and non-designers trying to do their own graphic design
Q&A for students, researchers and practitioners of computer science
Q&A for meta-discussion of the Stack Exchange family of Q&A websites
Q&A for science fiction and fantasy enthusiasts
Q&A for members of the workforce navigating the professional setting
Q&A for professional system and network administrators
Q&A for students, teachers, and linguists wanting to discuss the finer points of the Spanish language