I'm a full-stack developer with 10+ years of experience in web. I have rock solid experience in Linux, Apache, NginX, MySQL, MariaDB and PHP (OOP).
In other words, my major expertise is WEB. Besides that, I'm always working hard to get better. I believe, the quote above describes my philosophy the best:
If you do something and it turns out pretty good, then you should go do something else wonderful, not dwell on it for too long. Just figure out what’s next.
I took part in previous projects as:
- System administrator
- Database developer
- Web developer
- Project manager
- Team leader
I learned best practices and experiences from different teams and people. I can either work alone, or in collaboration with existing development team.
Here are some of my skills:
- HTML, CSS and their frameworks: Bootstrap, 960gs, Skeleton, Materialize CSS, Google Material Design Lite.
- Responsive design, cross-browser, and cross-platform readiness.
- PHP and it's frameworks: Yii, Phalcon, etc.
Server and system administration:
- Setup and maintenance of servers
- Strong Linux knowledge
- Tuning servers for high traffic
- Horizontal scaling with "zero downtime"
Databases and management:
- Relational databases: MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL;
- NoSQL: MongoDB;
- Maintenance, optimization and tuning
- Project's technical documentation design management
- Tasklist and task schedule management
- Version control (Git)
- Groupware and team management
And many more ...
My greatest prides are:
- proactiveness: Each project I am given, I treat as my own and work tirelessly until I hit the mark for you 100%.
- reliability: It's my passion to research, find better solutions for every project. So I believe nothing is impossible.
- good communication: While working with my customers I always provide them with the pros and cons on each step they want to take and suggest my ideas.
In the end, if you want to hire me, you can use one of following links:
I'm always #SOreadytohelp!