Web developer, speaker, entrepreneur, startup founder, dad, husband, Jewish follower of Jesus.
I created Youth Service Network's YsnMN.
- I created Chavah, the best Messianic Jewish and Hebrew Roots radio on the web.
- I authored RavenDB's tooling, the HTML5 RavenDB Management Studio.
- I built 3M's Visual Attention Service.
- I'm the creator of MessianicChords.com, an ad-free HTML5 site for lyrics and guitar chords to Messianic Jewish music.
- I built EtzMitzvot.com, a fun project visualizing the relationship between commandments in the Hebrew Bible.
- I'm currently building a startup company, BitShuva, around open source internet radio.
- I blog over at DebuggerDotBreak.
- I help run Twin Cities Code Camp.
- I run the oldest Messianic Jewish blog on the web, Kineti.
Q&A for professional and enthusiast programmers
Q&A for those who base their lives on Jewish law and tradition and anyone interested in learning more
Q&A for committed Christians, experts in Christianity and those interested in learning more
Stack Exchange Network staging zone, where users come together to build new Q&A sites
Q&A for computer enthusiasts and power users
Q&A for professional mathematicians
Q&A for linguists, etymologists, and serious English language enthusiasts
Q&A for system and network administrators
Q&A for user experience researchers and experts
Q&A for scientific skepticism
Q&A for Information security professionals
Q&A for members of the workforce navigating the professional setting
Q&A for meta-discussion of the Stack Exchange family of Q&A websites
Q&A for power users of web applications
Q&A for apps, scripts, and development with the Stack Exchange API
Q&A for peer programmer code reviews
Q&A for biology researchers, academics, and students
Q&A for software quality control experts, automation engineers, and software testers
Q&A for professors, theologians, and those interested in exegetical analysis of biblical texts