Web developer, speaker, entrepreneur, dad, husband, Jewish follower of Jesus.
- I blog over at DebuggerDotBreak.
- I help run Twin Cities Code Camp
- I work at 3M via Avtex, working on projects like Visual Attention Service and Mpirico.
- I'm currently building a startup company, BitShuva, around open source internet radio. My clients include Chavah Messianic Radio, PrairieAsunder, Hmong Radio, CopticBox, and several others. All are open sourced.
- I run MessianicRadio.com, the best Messianic Jewish and Hebrew Roots radio on the web.
- I'm the creator of MessianicChords.com, an ad-free, HTML5 site for lyrics and guitar chords to Messianic Jewish music.
- I run the oldest Messianic Jewish blog on the web, Kineti.
Q&A for professional and enthusiast programmers
Q&A for those who base their lives on Jewish law and tradition and anyone interested in learning more
Stack Exchange Network staging zone, where users come together to build new Q&A sites
Q&A for computer enthusiasts and power users
Q&A for linguists, etymologists, and serious English language enthusiasts
Q&A for professional system and network administrators
Q&A for power users of web applications
Q&A for user experience researchers and experts
Q&A for meta-discussion of the Stack Exchange family of Q&A websites
Q&A for apps, scripts, and development with the Stack Exchange API
Q&A for biology researchers, academics, and students
Q&A for entrepreneurs looking to start or run a new business
Q&A for committed Christians, experts in Christianity and those interested in learning more
Q&A for professors, theologians, and those interested in exegetical analysis of biblical texts
Q&A for peer programmer code reviews