Some things I've written:
- Placeholders.js - An HTML5 placeholder attribute polyfill. No dependencies on jQuery.
- jslinterrors.com - Get detailed explanations of JSLint error messages.
- Patterns.js - An HTML5 pattern attribute polyfill. No dependencies, and works in IE6!
- Progressive.js - Interact with the DOM before it's ready!
- gzipper - Find the gzipped size of any file or text
- Notepad++ jQuery code hints - A Notepad++ plugin to provide jQuery autocompletion.
Q&A for professional and enthusiast programmers
Q&A for meta-discussion of the Stack Exchange family of Q&A websites
Q&A for peer programmer code reviews
Q&A for professional programmers interested in conceptual questions about software development
Q&A for computer enthusiasts and power users
Q&A for power users of web applications
Q&A for linguists, etymologists, and serious English language enthusiasts
Q&A for professional system and network administrators
Q&A for apps, scripts, and development with the Stack Exchange API