Database developer par excellence
- We tolerate SQL so as to work with relations.
- C# and F# are fine languages.
- Python and PowerShell are nice for ETL.
- LINQ-to-SQL was slick, Entity Framework less so. Dapper and the micro-ORMs are also slick.
- LINQPad is fabulous.
- Always define your API with a coarse-grained batch-oriented interface.
Q&A for professional and enthusiast programmers
Q&A for computer enthusiasts and power users
Q&A for cartographers, geographers and GIS professionals
Q&A for meta-discussion of the Stack Exchange family of Q&A websites
Q&A for professional system and network administrators