- Certified Software Test Engineer (ISTQB)
- 2 years of experience in
- Software Testing and Implementation on domain Healthcare. Strong
- Experience on Agile Model. Extensively Performed Functional and Non
- Functional Testing, Manual Testing, Database Testing, GUI Testing,
- Usability Testing, Integration Testing, Cross Browser Testing,
- Compatibility Testing, System Testing, Regression Testing, Smoke
- Testing, Sanity Testing, User Acceptance Testing Complete knowledge of various phases of SDLC and STLC.
- Good Knowledge of Performance Testing.
- Complete Knowledge of Bug Tracking Tools.
- Thorough hands on experience with designing Test Approach and Plan document, Test Cases covering all test Good experience in creating, modifying and enhancing manual Test scripts.
- Experience in interacting with business analysts, developers, and technical support and help them base line the requirement specifications.
- Good experience in analyzing changes and identifying areas of the application to be Regression Test.
- Good working knowledge of major Operating Systems and tested applications on Windows XP/Vista/7 environments.
- Good knowledge of SQL and experience at conducting backend testing.
- Involved in complete testing of given module and ensuring the same to be error free before deployment Participate as needed in project closure activities & prepare Test Completion Report. Demonstrated abilities in handling projects independently, analyzing the client requirements, translating new ideas into clients solutions include opportunity identification, requirements development, delivery, support & analysis and documentation.
Q&A for professional and enthusiast programmers
Joined 3 years ago, last seen 7 months ago