4 years of teaching experience in Bangalore and Hyderabad colleges. (2001- 2005)
• ~ 9 years experience as software developer/architect specializing in Microsoft .Net technology platform. MCTS in Windows Communication Foundation. (2005 to till date)
• Good track record in developing integration solutions involving web and desktop clients and a variety of vendor platforms.
• Good communication skills with a proven ability to bridge the gap between developer teams and other solution stakeholders
• Good functional/business requirements and product management skills.
• Possesses an innate ability to conceptualize & lead key initiatives and drive projects to completion. Has the ability to work through ambiguity and creatively evolve solutions.
• Excellent relationship management skills with the ability to relate to people at any level of business and management across the globe and significant experience working with customers, project managers and technical teams for securing & executing concurrent projects and firm initiatives.
• Very motivated and driven to succeed in all aspects of work. Believe in “ In-spite of” and not “Instead of” concept at work.
•Currently serving as Industry Group Manager- GeoSpatial division, Global SG&I Project Services, ICC
• Responsible for providing estimates, strategic Planning & delivery of GeoSpatial Projects of Global SG&I Project Services group.
Specialties Microsoft .Net Architecture and Development c# development, software engineering. Web applications Web Services GIS
Q&A for professional and enthusiast programmers