Development Manager, System Architect, Technical Designer, and Software Developer on varied projects and areas including mobile development, innovation, cloud services, enterprise applications, and financial systems. Broad, deep, and varied experience. Continually learning to look at things deeply and differently. Always looking for interesting problems to solve. Hoping to continue helping people be the best they can be.
- Wide ranged experience in multiple platforms, software systems, and application development covering the range from mainframe systems to mobile development in varied roles including developer, architect, and manager
- Experienced in multiple business areas including innovation, sensor based logistics, eCommerce, financial applications, process control, logistics, and mobile development.
- Pioneered multiple innovative initiatives including early adoption of Flex, iOS, Java, XSL, microcontroller program generation, site tracking, SSL/J, and REXX scripting on the mainframe
- Led multiple technical areas including RIA development, usability analysis, mobile applications, language processing and translation, web application development, technology innovation, and embedded systems.
- Broad experience in multiple industries ranging from Fortune 100 companies like FedEx and International Paper to startup companies like uMonitor and Krikle.
Q&A for professional and enthusiast programmers
Q&A for road warriors and seasoned travelers
Stack Exchange Network staging zone, where users come together to build new Q&A sites
Q&A for linguists, etymologists, and serious English language enthusiasts
Q&A for active researchers, academics and students of physics
Q&A for meta-discussion of the Stack Exchange family of Q&A websites
Q&A for power users of web applications
Q&A for people who want to be financially literate
Q&A for power users of Apple hardware and software
Q&A for users of Linux, FreeBSD and other Un*x-like operating systems.
Q&A for professional programmers interested in conceptual questions about software development