I am currently working for Groupon Canada as a software designer/developer.
- I am a Java expert, linux fan, keen on Android
- I like working with people who like design, software architecture, testability, mocking, continuous integration, sonar. Serious programming.
- I would love working on a framework for a better CI & QA of Android projects.
- I like to learn and I like to be proud of my work.
- I live in Paris but I could move, including to smaller cities.
- I speak French, English and Spanish.
Latest projects :
- Contributor to RoboGuice (open source)
- Main Author of RoboSpice (open source)
- Author of BoundBox (open source)
- Co-Author of Quality Tools for Android (open source)
- Main Author of mimic (open source)
- Main Author of AfterBurner (open source)
- Contributor to Javassist maven plugin(open source)
- Main Author of TypedAdapter (open source)
- Added lint, monkey, monkey runner and UI Automator support to android maven plugin (open source).
- Author of RoboDemo (open source)
- Author of Cinemadroid.
- Contributor to android-authorization library (open source).
- Contributor to Sonar Qube (open source).
- Author of Apache click charts enhanced (open source).
Q&A for professional and enthusiast programmers
Q&A for meta-discussion of the Stack Exchange family of Q&A websites
Q&A for linguists, etymologists, and serious English language enthusiasts
Q&A for professional programmers interested in conceptual questions about software development
Q&A for computer enthusiasts and power users
Q&A for people studying math at any level and professionals in related fields
Q&A for power users of Apple hardware and software
Q&A for power users of web applications
Q&A for people interested in statistics, machine learning, data analysis, data mining, and data visualization
Q&A for users of TeX, LaTeX, ConTeXt, and related typesetting systems
Q&A for students, researchers and practitioners of computer science
Q&A for peer programmer code reviews
Q&A for speakers of other languages learning English
Q&A for historians and history buffs
Q&A for scientists, academics, teachers and students