While working for a computer company (especially on network development) plus as a freelance developer, I graduated from Ankara Gazi University Architecture Faculty.
I’m a self-educated/self-learned app developer, writing code from the age of 12. I had a PC when I was just 7 and mesmerized by them (who doesn't).
Here are some projects I worked on recently: * iOS game 'Ciz Gitsin', full OpenGL drawing app with server side authentication and big data handling.
- A few SaaS web-based projects, including VAST capable adserver for media planning companies.
- File sharing (similar to Box in usage, but has FTP capabilities).
- Social media search (realtime search capable, can search on Twitter and Facebook, also uses Twitter streaming api).
- A lot of data mining tools (which will remain nameless in here :) ).
- POS integrations.
A php based fully working twitter client (with custom written OAUTH library)
Some other projects I worked include, but not limited to these:
- HTML5 realtime and touch based newspaper, capable to work on mobile devices.
- PHP, SWF reader (capable of reading objects and actionscript).
- PHP, MP4 reader (can extract data from mp4 files, but not frames).
- Maxscripts and C++ plugins for automating 3D scene and object design.
- A patient follow-up app for vets.
- Simple walking AI (in 3dsmax) that can detect collisions, change walking style and speed.
- A camera app that can detect simple emotion changes on a person's face.
- Veronoi fracture script for 2d objects.
- Football playing (2D only) AI (C++).
- 3D solid rendering on videos by using cue tracking points (actionscript)
- Rule based car driving AI (C++).
Some of my old programs (1998-2001) - An RTE 8 bit sound compression algorithm similar to the ones used by GSM operators. - Peer to peer data and voice transfer app over network and internet. - Live video streamer, using either a cam or tv card (video capable device). - Icontool, similar to start menu of windows 95-windows 7.
Q&A for professional and enthusiast programmers
Q&A for WordPress developers and administrators
Q&A for Ubuntu users and developers
Q&A for professional programmers interested in conceptual questions about software development
Q&A for practitioners of the art and science of signal, image and video processing