I'm a former NVIDIA engineer who happens to like C++ and system internals a lot.
Don't take anything I say for granted: I'm always learning.
Some of my favorite answers and questions
- gcc and clang implicitly instantiate template arguments during operator overload resolution
- In overload resolution, does selection of a function that uses the ambiguous conversion sequence necessarily result in the call being ill-formed?
- clang fails replacing a statement if it contains a macro
- c++11 constexpr flatten list of std::array into array
- Is a program compiled with -g gcc flag slower than the same program compiled without -g?
- How is clang able to steer C/C++ code optimization?
- Newton Raphson with SSE2 - can someone explain me these 3 lines
- Clang compilation works while gcc doesn't for diamond inheritance
Q&A for professional and enthusiast programmers
Q&A for meta-discussion of the Stack Exchange family of Q&A websites
Q&A for professional programmers interested in conceptual questions about software development
Q&A for cartographers, geographers and GIS professionals
Q&A for people studying math at any level and professionals in related fields
Stack Exchange Network staging zone, where users come together to build new Q&A sites
Q&A for computer enthusiasts and power users
Q&A for historians and history buffs
Q&A for active researchers, academics and students of physics
Q&A for members of the workforce navigating the professional setting
Q&A for medical specialists, students, dietitians, and anyone with health-related questions
Q&A for enthusiasts and power users of the Android operating system
Q&A for Information security professionals
Q&A for users of TeX, LaTeX, ConTeXt, and related typesetting systems
Q&A for speakers of German wanting to discuss the finer points of the language and translation
Q&A for musicians, students, and enthusiasts
Q&A for pro webmasters
Q&A for road warriors and seasoned travelers
Q&A for power users of web applications
Q&A for linguists, etymologists, and serious English language enthusiasts
Q&A for physical fitness professionals, athletes, trainers, and those providing health-related needs
Q&A for Ubuntu users and developers
Q&A for researchers and developers who explore the principles of a system through analysis of its structure, function, and operation
Q&A for Graphic Design professionals, students, and enthusiasts
Q&A for people interested in statistics, machine learning, data analysis, data mining, and data visualization
Q&A for passionate videogamers on all platforms
Q&A for professional and independent game developers
Q&A for theoretical computer scientists and researchers in related fields
Q&A for peer programmer code reviews
Q&A for students, teachers, and linguists wanting to discuss the finer points of the Italian language