I am a software engineer based in Barcelona, Spain. I am the author of The Deep Blue C++, a blog with guidelines and musings on C++ programming.
Blog articles from The Deep Blue C++
- Guideline #1. Do one thing at a time (January 1st, 2014)
- Guideline #2. Make all type conversions explicit (January 6th, 2014)
- Guideline #3. The condition in an "if" statement should be a simple boolean expression with no side effects (January 13th, 2014)
- Guideline #4. Avoid fall-through in nonempty cases of "switch" statements (January 26th, 2014)
- Guideline #5. "for" loops should be simple and well-formed (February 9th, 2014)