My Interests - Database Developement (MSSQL, NOSQL Databases, Getting Started with Big Data), QA, Test Automation and Tools Development
My best of SQA & SO:
- manual tester wanting to get into automation
- Load testing tools vs. making your own
- Good resources for building a QA team
- Should programmers run automated tests written by QA?
- Testing webservice engine: best practice
- What are the tiers of testing that should be done on a large scale distributed system?
- Is there any standard tool to estimate disk space requirement for SQL Server?
- Selenium 1 to Selenium 2 Migration
- Question - Selenium Web Test Automation Framework Best Practices
Q&A for software quality control experts, automation engineers, and software testers
Q&A for professional and enthusiast programmers
Q&A for peer programmer code reviews
Q&A for user experience researchers and experts
Q&A for system and network administrators
Q&A for meta-discussion of the Stack Exchange family of Q&A websites
Q&A for database professionals who wish to improve their database skills and learn from others in the community
Q&A for professional programmers interested in conceptual questions about software development
Q&A for those interested in logical reasoning
Q&A for people wanting to improve their personal productivity
Q&A for programming puzzle enthusiasts and code golfers
Q&A for parents, grandparents, nannies and others with a parenting role