I don't work as a developper but I like all this computer stuff so I am trying to help... and learn.
You can have a look at my public profiles/resumés (as for my real name is Jérémie Croyère):
Interesting links I want to keep around:
- How does accepting an answer work?
- Give man a fish
- XY Problem
- SO is not your research assistant
Comments (trying to follow the summer of love):
- Welcome to stackoverflow. Please understand that this is considered as rude here not to accept answers and people will not likely answer your newest questions. See http://stackoverflow.com/faq#howtoask and How does accepting an answer work?
- Btw, welcome to stackoverflow, if this answer fits you, please accept it by clicking on the tick on the left of the answer - see How does accepting an answer work? for more information
- Note that you can answer you own question (it is even highly recommended) and accept it. This way, you can share your knowledge with the community and kind of close the question.
- Welcome to stackoverflow. Have you already tried anything? People are more eager to help if you show some research effort before asking. Otherwise, you will appear as a help vampire
Q&A for professional and enthusiast programmers
Q&A for computer enthusiasts and power users
Q&A for power users of web applications
Q&A for peer programmer code reviews
Stack Exchange Network staging zone, where users come together to build new Q&A sites
Q&A for pro webmasters
Q&A for meta-discussion of the Stack Exchange family of Q&A websites
Q&A for people wanting to improve their personal productivity
Q&A for road warriors and seasoned travelers
Q&A for Information security professionals
Q&A for Ubuntu users and developers
Q&A for WordPress developers and administrators
Q&A for enthusiasts and power users of the Android operating system
Q&A for professional system and network administrators
Q&A for user experience researchers and experts
Q&A for professional, enthusiast and amateur photographers
Q&A for people studying math at any level and professionals in related fields
Q&A for professional programmers interested in conceptual questions about software development
Q&A for students, teachers, and linguists wanting to discuss the finer points of the French language