“Good testers have all the questions. Bad programmers have all the answers.”
- Master of Science (Computer Science and Technology), University of Madras, Chennai, 2013.
- 1.5+ year(s) hands on experience in Coding, Testing, Implementation in PHP and MySQL extensively under OpenSuSE / SLES / SLED platforms.
- Extensive experience in Installation, Configuration and Maintenance of SLES 11, SLED 11, Open SuSE 12.3,Open SuSE 13.1 and Open SuSE 13.2.
- Undergone professional training on NetIQ Access Manager 4.0 (Course 8343) at Novell IDC, Bangalore.
- Experience in Apache web-server configuration in Linux environment (RedHat / SuSE).
- Hands on experience using MVC frameworks such as CodeIgniter, Phalcon, Concrete5 CMS and CakePHP to develop web applications.
- Integration Ability: Strong in understanding and integrating third party web services and tools.
- Experienced with IDE for development and debugging such as GCC, Dreamweaver and Microsoft visual studio.
- Possessing all-round analysis and programming skills.
- Presently working with Marquryey Consultancy Services, as a Software Associate since July 2013.
CodeIgniter, Concrete5 and CakePHP, jQuery
HTML5, CSS3, XML
You can Catch me in stackoverflow's web-developers chat room.
Q&A for professional and enthusiast programmers
Q&A for professional programmers interested in conceptual questions about software development
Q&A for users of Mathematica
Q&A for enthusiasts and power users of the Android operating system
Q&A for people who build and repair bicycles, people who train cycling, or commute on bicycles
Q&A for academics and those enrolled in higher education
Q&A for people studying math at any level and professionals in related fields
Q&A for meta-discussion of the Stack Exchange family of Q&A websites
Q&A for database professionals who wish to improve their database skills and learn from others in the community
Q&A for software developers, mathematicians and others interested in cryptography
Q&A for users of the Magento e-Commerce platform
Stack Exchange Network staging zone, where users come together to build new Q&A sites
Q&A for peer programmer code reviews