I am former student of Cracow University of Technology with bachelor’s degree, that I am proud of. My thesis was about searching for large prime numbers by Fermat and Miller-Rabin tests using CUDA and GNU MP library.
Also I worked at Hurra-Communications in Cracow as Perl programmer. It was very enjoyable time and important experience as well (as a bonus I finally learned how to use
vim editor ;-)).
Currently I am interested in C language, assembly and CUDA (eventually I would like to deep into OpenCL as well). Here you might find some useful links in that area:
- WG14 website essential stuff like C99 N1256 and C11 N1570 drafts
- www.x86-64.org with current revision of AMD64 Application Binary Interface specification (de facto Standard for x86-64 ABI, that is in common use)
- GCC online documentation
- The GNU C Library documentation (commonly known as
- POSIX specification
- AMD Developer Guides & Manuals
- Intel® 64 and IA-32 Architectures Software Developer Manuals
- CUDA Zone
- OpenMP website
- OpenCL Khronos webiste