I'm a Senior Consultant at Corporate Technology Solutions, Inc., a software consulting firm that specializes in custom application development in the financial sector. I have a BS in Software Engineering from Milwaukee School of Engineering, where I graduated in 2008 with Honors.
As a consultant and engineer, typical projects for me revolve around full-stack web application development. My strengths include:
- gathering functional and technical requirements,
- database design and administration (ssissql-server),
- testing, integration, and training.
In my spare time I like to read, work on cars, sample great Wisconsin craft beers, and of course, contribute to StackOverflow!
Some notable achievements on StackOverflow:
- Usually in the top 1,000 users for all time rank by reputation
- 36/40 candidate score (if I were to ever run for moderator)
- jquery – gold badge (158th awarded)
- c# – silver badge
- sql – silver badge
I never intend to give bad advice. If you find that any of my answers are counter-productive or just plain wrong, do please leave a comment! I'm more than happy to fix or delete answers if they aren't up to snuff.