Programming history :
- Basic,Algol : No computer.
- Fortran : Punching hole cards for Univac 1108.
- Basic : Wrote some games on a VIC 20.
- Z80 assembler : Built a parallel computer for data acquisition.
- Fortran 77 : PC XT/AT for control,data acquisition and presentation of data in lidar system.
- Masm,Tasm 16 bit assembler for time critical data acquisition.
- Turbo Pascal 2 - 7 : PC XT and up, control, data acquisition in spectrometer, ftir and laser based systems.
- FS Pascal : 32 bit protected mode, real time FFT analysis.
- Delphi 1-XE7 : Remote control, data acquisition, data presentation of monitoring equipment.
- C for embedded systems in various applications.
Q&A for professional and enthusiast programmers
Joined 4 years ago, last seen today