- Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7/8
- Microsoft Server NT/2000/2003/2008
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2003/2007/2010
- Microsoft Professional Office Suite
- Macintosh OS/X
- Various Linux Servers (CLI/GUI)
- Honeywell MAXPRO-Net Software
- Terminal Servers, ISA Server, Blackberry Enterprise Server
- VMware, Oracle VM and other virtualization technologies.
- RDP, VNC, VPN and other remote access software.
- Provided system support and performed administration, installation, troubleshooting and other duties.
- Assisted in selecting hardware, software, services, and other equipment. Supported and provided routine administration of standalone and network printers and copiers.
- Administration of data protection and disaster recovery by setting up and performing backups.
- Supported and maintained Active Directory, including user accounts, group policy, access and permissions.
- Maintained vital network services such as DHCP and DNS. Supported and administered wired and wireless hardware, routers, firewall and WAN equipment.
Q&A for computer enthusiasts and power users
Q&A for enthusiasts and power users of the Android operating system
Q&A for power users of Apple hardware and software
Q&A for professional and enthusiast programmers
Q&A for system and network administrators
Q&A for users of Linux, FreeBSD and other Un*x-like operating systems.
Q&A for information security professionals
Q&A for movie and tv enthusiasts
Q&A for committed Christians, experts in Christianity and those interested in learning more
Q&A for professors, theologians, and those interested in exegetical analysis of biblical texts
Q&A for LEGO® and building block enthusiasts
Q&A for engineers, producers, editors, and enthusiasts spanning the fields of video, and media creation