I am ProcessOne founder and technical lead for Boxcar mobile push notification service.
I am a developer, programming in Erlang, Elixir, Objective C, Swift and Ruby on Rails, but I fancy working with many other languages.
I am expert in the following topics:
- Real-time messaging
- XMPP based messaging solution (major contributor on ejabberd)
- Push and notification system, web or mobile based
- Erlang, with project like ejabberd, Tsung.
- Scalable mobile architecture to support iOS and Android apps.
- Mobile development, primarily iOS, Objective C and Swift.
Q&A for professional and enthusiast programmers
Q&A for system and network administrators
Q&A for power users of web applications
Q&A for meta-discussion of the Stack Exchange family of Q&A websites
Q&A for science fiction and fantasy enthusiasts
Q&A for professional and independent game developers
Q&A for those using, extending or developing Emacs
Q&A for serious players and enthusiasts of chess
Q&A for serious players and enthusiasts of poker
Q&A for people seeking specific software recommendations
Q&A for entrepreneurs faced with delivering a new product or service under conditions of significant uncertainty
Q&A for engineers, producers, editors, and enthusiasts spanning the fields of video, and media creation
Stack Exchange Network staging zone, where users come together to build new Q&A sites