I'm a Software Engineer with 10 years of experience. I'm specialized in Java and Agile (XP, Scrum and Lean) and work as Agile Architect/Coach/Facilitator.
I like GNU/Linux, Ubuntu, open source philosophy, knowledge sharing, finding innovative solutions, continuous improvement, building better software, Toyota,...
Some of my answers:
- Agile - What is your most useful technique for finding (or preventing) bugs?
- Java - Why Spring Framework ?
- Java EE - What to learn for making Java web applications in Java EE 6?
- Java EE - JEE6 vs. Spring 3 stack
- Java EE - Choosing a Java Web Framework now?
- Java EE - What is “Groovy on Grails” and what kind of applications are built using it?
- Java EE - Stateless and Stateful Enterprise Java Beans
- Maven - Questions to Determine Maven Knowledge
- Maven - Maven 3 - Worth it?
- Maven - Maven parent pom vs modules pom
- Maven - What is the maven reactor?
- Maven - Why maven ? What are the benefits?
- Persistence - A concise, clear list of what is new in JPA2?
- Persistence - Hibernate and question nobody asks
- Persistence - Java - JDBC alternatives
- Persistence - Weaknesses of Hibernate
Q&A for professional and enthusiast programmers
Q&A for meta-discussion of the Stack Exchange family of Q&A websites
Q&A for computer enthusiasts and power users
Q&A for professional system and network administrators
Q&A for professional programmers interested in conceptual questions about software development
Q&A for Ubuntu users and developers
Q&A for apps, scripts, and development with the Stack Exchange API
Stack Exchange Network staging zone, where users come together to build new Q&A sites