Python, JS, C/C++ developer; Call Of Duty admirer, traceur, tremendous fan of Tony Stark and Sherlock Holmes. I don't like not knowing.
In my estimation, these are my best answers (so far):
- Search for recursive functions in a Python project
- Deleting items from a dictionary with a for loop
- Calling locals() in a function not intuitive?
- Comparing two class types in python
- Python: Find the list element that is contained least times in another list
- Meaning of error numbers in Python exceptions
- Move all zeroes to the beginning of a list in Python
- How to list available tests with python?
Q&A for professional and enthusiast programmers
Q&A for computer enthusiasts and power users
Q&A for meta-discussion of the Stack Exchange family of Q&A websites
Q&A for professional system and network administrators
Q&A for professional programmers interested in conceptual questions about software development
Q&A for Information security professionals
Q&A for Ubuntu users and developers
Q&A for linguists, etymologists, and serious English language enthusiasts
Q&A for movie and tv enthusiasts
Q&A for students, teachers, and linguists wanting to discuss the finer points of the Russian language
Q&A for students, teachers, and linguists wanting to discuss the finer points of the French language