Python, JS, C/C++ developer; Call Of Duty admirer, traceur, tremendous fan of Tony Stark and Sherlock Holmes, AC/DC lover. I don't like not knowing.
In my estimation, these are my best answers (so far):
- Search for recursive functions in a Python project
- Deleting items from a dictionary with a for loop
- Calling locals() in a function not intuitive?
- Comparing two class types in python
- Python: Find the list element that is contained least times in another list
- Meaning of error numbers in Python exceptions
- Move all zeroes to the beginning of a list in Python
- How to list available tests with python?