PhD student at KU Leuven (Department of Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence section)
Made in Belgium around september 1989
- 1st place on the 1st Flemish Programming Contest 2009. 1st category.
- 1st place on the 3rd Flemish Programming Contest 2011. 2nd category.
- 31st place on the IEEEXtreme 2011.
- 3rd place on the 4th Flemish Programming Contest 2012. 3rd category.
- 7th place on the IEEEXtreme 2012.
- 25th place on the BAPC 2012.
- 33th place on the NWERC 2012.
- 4th place on the 5th Flemish Programming Contest 2013. 3rd category.
- 11th place on the BAPC 2013.
- A course about Artificial Intelligence (dutch).
- A poster about Information Transfer and Processing (dutch).
- A poster about Design Patterns (dutch).
- A course about Digital Electronics and Processors (dutch).
- A thesis about Parallel Hyper-heuristics (dutch).
The box said 'requires Windows XP or better'. so I installed Linux: Registered Linux user #525 300
Q&A for professional and enthusiast programmers
Q&A for users of TeX, LaTeX, ConTeXt, and related typesetting systems
Q&A for theoretical computer scientists and researchers in related fields
Q&A for users of Linux, FreeBSD and other Un*x-like operating systems.
Q&A for people studying math at any level and professionals in related fields
Q&A for Ubuntu users and developers
Q&A for professional mathematicians
Q&A for linguists, etymologists, and serious English language enthusiasts
Q&A for computer enthusiasts and power users
Q&A for professional system and network administrators
Q&A for electronics and electrical engineering professionals, students, and enthusiasts
Q&A for active researchers, academics and students of physics
Q&A for meta-discussion of the Stack Exchange family of Q&A websites