These are some Python questions I found late after they were asked, but I believed I could answer them better (So please check them out!):
- Does enumerate() produce a generator object?
- Implement Nested Dictionaries
- What does
__name__ == '__main__'do?
a &= b
- Implement a stop or start,stop function signature
- Avoid exiting when using the unittest module
Other Answers I'm fairly proud of:
- Python: how to determine if a list of words exist in a string
- Writing and reading variables in a file in Python
- Search for any word or combination of words from one string in a list (python)
- "List object not callable"
I think I could improve this one: Running R script from python
- Are there downsides to using Python locals() for string formatting?
- This one notably blew up on UserExperience: http://ux.stackexchange.com/questions/51346/why-do-credit-card-forms-ask-for-visa-mastercard-etc
These typically get extra scrutiny on Stackoverflow, as they attract the ire of those looking to answer questions for reputation points, and so they attract more down-votes out of the gate.
- How do I quickly create small files on the Bash command line?
- Don't do this: Python, how to implement a list subclass that evaluates as False if its items evaluate False?
- Where can I find the official C++ documentation?