I work extremely hard to ensure that my technical skill remains at a high level of competency. In every project I undertake I strive to ensure that the outcome of the project is the best that it can be. I derive no satisfaction from producing work which does not represent the absolute best of my abilities.
- Certified DDD practitioner, attended Eric Evans course & DDDX 2013.
- Advocate of GRASP principles in addition to SOLID.
- Advocate of simplicity, Occams Razor guides everything I do.
- Challenged by distributed systems design - CQRS & event sourcing.
- Captivated by the functional paradigm, F#, Livescript & Nemerle. Intrigued by Haskell.
- Breaking out of the .NET stack with Node.js, MongoDB & Heroku.
- Prolific open source contributor.
Q&A for professional and enthusiast programmers
Q&A for professional programmers interested in conceptual questions about software development
Q&A for peer programmer code reviews
Q&A for linguists, etymologists, and serious English language enthusiasts
Stack Exchange Network staging zone, where users come together to build new Q&A sites
Q&A for Bitcoin crypto-currency enthusiasts
Q&A for computer enthusiasts and power users
Q&A for contractors and serious DIYers
Q&A for scientific skepticism
Q&A for Graphic Design professionals, students, and enthusiasts
Q&A for meta-discussion of the Stack Exchange family of Q&A websites
Q&A for members of the workforce navigating the professional setting
Q&A for professional and independent game developers
Q&A for physical fitness professionals, athletes, trainers, and those providing health-related needs