Passionate self-taught software engineer - professional since 2007, hobbyist since a long time before that.
- Certified DDD practitioner, attended Eric Evans course & DDDX 2013.
- Advocate of GRASP principles, more so than SOLID.
- Advocate of simplicity, Occams Razor guides everything I do.
- Challenged by distributed systems design - CQRS & event sourcing.
- Riding the functional wave on Nemerle and F#.
- Prolific open source contributor.
Q&A for professional and enthusiast programmers
Q&A for professional programmers interested in conceptual questions about software development
Q&A for peer programmer code reviews
Q&A for linguists, etymologists, and serious English language enthusiasts
Stack Exchange Network staging zone, where users come together to build new Q&A sites
Q&A for computer enthusiasts and power users
Q&A for contractors and serious DIYers
Q&A for Bitcoin crypto-currency enthusiasts
Q&A for members of the workforce navigating the professional setting
Q&A for professional and independent game developers
Q&A for meta-discussion of the Stack Exchange family of Q&A websites
Q&A for physical fitness professionals, athletes, trainers, and those providing health-related needs