Lover of all things techie~
"Every programmer is developing in [a] group of programmers. The smallest group is yourself and yourself a couple of weeks later." - Michael Suodenjoki
Some projects I am currently working on:
- Rippl - A Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) using a flow-chart approach rather than a linear workflow (and much more).
- NDX - The Natoga build system, sending files through chains to be built in succession. Built on the Lua framework, NDX uses a minimal syntax for NDX build scripts, which are translated into Lua scripts and ran using NDX's modified Lua environment.
- JNatoga Library - Java library pack that focuses on utilities rather than re-implementations (no, not another apache lib)
- Mushine - 2.5D (3D but seemingly on 2 dimensions) game where you 'program' robots to mine for you. The depth is infinite, and the game is completely multiplayer.
- 8B - Source MP mod with mechanized teams. Players hone their skills freely; there are no 'levels', but instead traits that are leveled abstractly (without numbers). These traits, in turn, form classes.
- JeTT.FM - Java API implementation for the Turntable.FM system
- JLow - Java debugger that hooks into specific code at various levels of a program and allows for runtime filtering of values as well as basic profiling.
- CodeHub - A Natoga module (essentially a sub-domain) that features real time recordings of code + audio in the form of tutorials for several languages. Written in Haxe and Coffee-Script.
- [Unnamed IDE] - A conceptual project idea for an IDE that processes code dynamically and allows you to visually separate it out and edit it method by method, visually mapping calls between methods in real time (as you're typing code).
Q&A for professional and enthusiast programmers
Q&A for professional programmers interested in conceptual questions about software development
Q&A for meta-discussion of the Stack Exchange family of Q&A websites
Q&A for computer enthusiasts and power users
Stack Exchange Network staging zone, where users come together to build new Q&A sites
Q&A for people who use Blender to create 3D graphics, animations, or games
Q&A for passionate videogamers on all platforms
Q&A for professional system and network administrators
Q&A for people studying math at any level and professionals in related fields
Q&A for students, researchers and practitioners of computer science
Q&A for professional, enthusiast and amateur photographers
Q&A for linguists, etymologists, and serious English language enthusiasts
Q&A for scientific skepticism
Q&A for users of Mathematica
Q&A for power users of web applications
Q&A for electronics and electrical engineering professionals, students, and enthusiasts
Q&A for user experience researchers and experts
Q&A for professional and independent game developers
Q&A for Information security professionals
Q&A for database professionals who wish to improve their database skills and learn from others in the community
Q&A for engineers, producers, editors, and enthusiasts spanning the fields of audio, video, and media creation