Hey there! My name is Nathan and I'm an aspiring web developer. Follow me on Twitter »
I'm a member of FIRST Robotics Competition Team 5517.
Here's some of the stuff I've made/worked on:
- The Swan Station — Enter the numbers every 108 minutes to save the world, just like Desmond Hume in the TV series LOST!
- Joys of Journey — Business Professionals of America website design team contest. FIRST PLACE in regional competition. Third place in state competition.
- Alphasquare — Debate the web.
- Gifavs — Share, favorite, collect, and comment on your favorite gifs!
- Answers+ — Ask, answer, and receive points! [rebuilding; old code is crap]
Q&A for professional and enthusiast programmers
Q&A for power users of Apple hardware and software
Q&A for user experience researchers and experts
Q&A for meta-discussion of the Stack Exchange family of Q&A websites
Stack Exchange Network staging zone, where users come together to build new Q&A sites
Q&A for system and network administrators
Q&A for apps, scripts, and development with the Stack Exchange API
Q&A for pro webmasters
Q&A for people studying math at any level and professionals in related fields
Q&A for database professionals who wish to improve their database skills and learn from others in the community
Q&A for movie and tv enthusiasts
Q&A for Information security professionals
Q&A for members of the workforce navigating the professional setting
Q&A for active researchers, academics and students of physics
Q&A for users of Linux, FreeBSD and other Un*x-like operating systems.
Q&A for committed Christians, experts in Christianity and those interested in learning more
Q&A for linguists, etymologists, and serious English language enthusiasts
Q&A for professional programmers interested in conceptual questions about software development
Q&A for computer enthusiasts and power users
Q&A for power users of web applications
Q&A for science fiction and fantasy enthusiasts
Q&A for spacecraft operators, scientists, engineers, and enthusiasts
Q&A for professional robotic engineers, hobbyists, researchers and students
Q&A for peer programmer code reviews