Ulverston, United Kingdom
Answers that I frequently refer to:
- How does accepting an answer work?
- How can I search for Delphi documentation?
- How to return text from Native (C++) code
- How can I allow a form to accept file dropping without handling Windows messages?
- TLabel and TGroupbox Captions Flicker on Resize
- How do I make my GUI behave well when Windows font scaling is greater than 100%
- Buffered files (for faster disk access)
- TProgressBar never fills up all the way - seems to be updating too fast?
- Why should I not use "if Assigned()" before using or freeing things?
- Control enumerators to turn recursive parent/child walking into simple for/in loops
- Undefined Behavior and Sequence Points
- Reduce exe file
- How can I make a form that is not disabled when another form is shown modally?
- How can I stop my application showing on the taskbar?
- Simply code hooking
- Consumer thread / blocking queue
- How to do one-way hashing of an ASCII string using standard functions of Delphi?
Other useful resources:
- Rob Kennedy's What is the exact value of a floating-point variable?
- Launching an interactive process from Windows Service in Windows Vista and later
- Teach Your Apps To Play Nicely With Windows Vista User Account Control
- Window Features
- Short, Self Contained, Correct (Compilable), Example
- Raymond Chen's epic series on modality
Q&A for professional and enthusiast programmers
Q&A for meta-discussion of the Stack Exchange family of Q&A websites
Q&A for computer enthusiasts and power users
Q&A for professional programmers interested in conceptual questions about software development
Q&A for peer programmer code reviews
Q&A for users of TeX, LaTeX, ConTeXt, and related typesetting systems
Q&A for professional system and network administrators
Stack Exchange Network staging zone, where users come together to build new Q&A sites
Q&A for committed Christians, experts in Christianity and those interested in learning more
Q&A for people studying math at any level and professionals in related fields
Q&A for people who build and repair bicycles, people who train cycling, or commute on bicycles
Q&A for power users of Apple hardware and software
Q&A for professional and independent game developers
Q&A for theoretical computer scientists and researchers in related fields
Q&A for WordPress developers and administrators
Q&A for active researchers, academics and students of physics
Q&A for Ubuntu users and developers
Q&A for passionate videogamers on all platforms
Q&A for apps, scripts, and development with the Stack Exchange API
Q&A for people interested in statistics, machine learning, data analysis, data mining, and data visualization
Q&A for user experience researchers and experts
Q&A for pro webmasters
Q&A for science fiction and fantasy enthusiasts
Q&A for linguists, etymologists, and serious English language enthusiasts
Q&A for users of Linux, FreeBSD and other Un*x-like operating systems.
Q&A for programming puzzle enthusiasts and code golfers
Q&A for programadores profissionais e entusiastas