I've been in a lot of places on the software design/development spectrum.
I'm knowledgable on the subjects of GNU Bash, Java SE/EE, C, Objective C, PHP, (X)HTML, CSS, server administration.
I've worked on products such as:
- Gateway solution: seamless and high availability / load balancing internet gateway product.
- Identity Management: Fully featured authentication and identity management service solution providing authentication with a multitude of authentication devices using SAML to any application wishing to make use of it.
- JavaEE, JSF/Seam, Wicket web applications.
- iPhone game development (Such as Gorillas)
- PHP web applications.
- Dedicated server management.
I used to be a Gentoo person. Tried out Debian, ArchLinux, and others.
As of now, I'm happy to be on a Mac.
Q&A for professional and enthusiast programmers
Q&A for computer enthusiasts and power users
Q&A for system and network administrators
Q&A for Graphic Design professionals, students, and enthusiasts
Q&A for meta-discussion of the Stack Exchange family of Q&A websites
Q&A for power users of Apple hardware and software
Q&A for theoretical computer scientists and researchers in related fields
Q&A for Information security professionals