I'm an enthusiastic developer, C++ supporter who loves to work with C++, always up to date with the new language features and standards.
I'm also knowledgeable in Java, C, C#, Basic (VB and VBA) and Objective-C (though I hate that last one).
Check out the answers of which I am most proud
- difference usage of the downcast, upcast of pointer.
- Why is enum class preferred over plain enum?.
- Datatypes for representing JSON in C++.
- Where to use union, class and struct?.
- error C2664: 'CComboBox::InsertString' : cannot convert parameter 2 from 'const char ' to 'LPCTSTR'.
- Is there any way to control the padding between struct members (incl. bit field) in C++?.
Q&A for professional and enthusiast programmers
Stack Exchange Network staging zone, where users come together to build new Q&A sites
Q&A for professional and independent game developers
Q&A for professional programmers interested in conceptual questions about software development
Q&A for peer programmer code reviews
Q&A for programming puzzle enthusiasts and code golfers