I have more than 15 years of experience in various aspects of Large Scale Software Development.
Have developed good understanding of various functions from Program/Project/Product Management to Senior Management to Architectural/Technical leadership. Able to understand/anticipate needs of various stakeholders and communicate in their language.
Have assumed different roles and responsibilities at various levels with success. Including System Architect, Project Manager, Manager, Innovator, Scrum Master and Software Developer.
Have successfully led multiple large scale architecture initiatives, with focus on improving performance, scalability, availability and maintainability. E.g. enhanced Aggregation Engine of NetAct platform to support 1000s of aggregates from 10s of aggregates.
I am a Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) and have rich experience with Agile (Scrum) as well as Waterfall development processes. As manager I have received award for building an Agile Feature team from scratch.
- 5+ years of experience in providing technical leadership in various roles.
- 4+ years of experience in direct and indirect people management.
- 8+ years of experience working with and developing Highly Scalable and Available Platforms.
- 3+ years of experience in developing Data Warehousing/ETL functions in NetAct platform.
- 6+ years of experience with Java and J2EE.
- 6+ years of experience with with C/C++.
- 13+ years of experience with scripting in Shell, Python, Ruby etc.
Specialties: Software Architecture, People Management, Project Management, Performance Management, Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, TDD, ATDD, Telecom, ETL, SQL, Java, J2EE, EJB, C, C++, Shell, Python, Subversion/SVN, Maven, Robot, Clearcase, Git, O&M, NetAct, BigData, Virtualization, VMWare, Relational Database, Algorithm Optimization, Scalability, High Availability, OOAD.