I'm mainly a C# developer, currently working on ASP.NET MVC web applications, but I'm also fluent in PHP.
Check out my blog: Johnny Code
Here are some of the technologies I've used:
- Kentico - I'm a Kentico Certified Trainer, and avid developer.
- ASP.NET MVC - Worked on a college essay web application.
- Entity Framework -I've done multiple projects using EF and have come to like it.
- LINQ - I'd say I'm getting pretty good with LINQ. I've also used LINQ to SQL on a couple projects.
- CMS': Kentico, Sitecore, Sitefinty, Ektron, and a little Drupal and Joomla.
- .NET controls: Telerik RAD controls
- Web Services - ASMX, ASP.NET Web API, WCF
- SQL - I've written more SQL than I'd like :P Mostly for SQL Server and MySQL, but I wrote a little for Oracle too.
Q&A for professional and enthusiast programmers
Q&A for passionate videogamers on all platforms
Q&A for professional programmers interested in conceptual questions about software development
Stack Exchange Network staging zone, where users come together to build new Q&A sites
Q&A for pro webmasters
Q&A for computer enthusiasts and power users
Q&A for peer programmer code reviews
Q&A for electronics and electrical engineering professionals, students, and enthusiasts
Q&A for software developers, mathematicians and others interested in cryptography
Q&A for professional system and network administrators
Q&A for power users of Apple hardware and software
Q&A for meta-discussion of the Stack Exchange family of Q&A websites
Q&A for Drupal developers and administrators
Q&A for cartographers, geographers and GIS professionals
Q&A for linguists, etymologists, and serious English language enthusiasts
Q&A for scientific skepticism
Q&A for apps, scripts, and development with the Stack Exchange API
Q&A for Ubuntu users and developers
Q&A for user experience researchers and experts
Q&A for database professionals who wish to improve their database skills and learn from others in the community
Q&A for contractors and serious DIYers
Q&A for professional and independent game developers
Q&A for power users of web applications
Q&A for gamemasters and players of tabletop, paper-and-pencil role-playing games
Q&A for WordPress developers and administrators
Q&A for IT security professionals
Q&A for professional, enthusiast and amateur photographers
Q&A for members of the workforce navigating the professional setting
Q&A for physical fitness professionals, athletes, trainers, and those providing health-related needs
Q&A for people who want to be financially literate
Q&A for people who like playing board games, designing board games or modifying the rules of existing board games
Q&A for people wanting to improve their personal productivity
Q&A for parents, grandparents, nannies and others with a parenting role