I'm a software programmer coding in a multitude of languages. I'm particularly knowledgeable in network programming and search engines.
I code mostly in Python, C and C++, although I can code complex programs and applications in pretty much any language thrown my way, such as Java, Ruby, Lua, Haskell, Pascal, Perl, C#...
Because there has been a huge market for it, I've gained a lot of experience with PHP, though I really don't like the language, or its community for that matter. There is only one language that so far I hate more than PHP, and that's Objective-C.
Maybe you came looking for:
- UINT_MAX + 1 equals what?
- Thread ending, ends the entire program?
- Integer types in C
- Is there any way to get 64-bit time_t in 32-bit program in Linux
- Overloading Macro on Number of Arguments
- Obtaining List of all Xorg Displays
- Get class name from file
- Log all executed lines
- Faceted Search (solr) vs Good old filtering via PHP?
- Upload a file using file_get_contents
- PHP multipart form data PUT request?
- PHP - Can someone explain the pfsockopen function for me? (persistent socket)
- How can I convert ereg expressions to preg in PHP?
- Multiply numbers in mixed string
- PHP Flush/ob_flush not working
- Make last array parameter optional in php class method (C)
- How to make ZEND_BEGIN_ARG_INFO_EX control number of arguments, passed to a PHP extension?