I am making the world better by blogging every week at Endless Parentheses.
- help develop GNU Emacs,
- am one of the moderators at Emacs.StackExchange,
author and manage a number of open source projects, among which:
- Paradox: Modernized Package Menu for Emacs.
- sx.el: Full-feature Emacs client for StackOverflow, Super User, and the entire Stack Exchange network.
- aggressive-indent-mode: Minor mode that keeps your code permanently indented.
- smart-mode-line: A powerful and beautiful mode-line for Emacs.
- The Bug-Hunter: Hunt down errors in elisp files.
- names: A namespace system for elisp.
If you'd like to say thanks, I'm also on Gratipay.
Q&A for those using, extending or developing Emacs
Q&A for computer enthusiasts and power users
Q&A for Ubuntu users and developers
Q&A for professional and enthusiast programmers
Q&A for active researchers, academics and students of physics
Q&A for passionate videogamers on all platforms
Q&A for users of TeX, LaTeX, ConTeXt, and related typesetting systems
Q&A for enthusiasts and power users of the Android operating system
Stack Exchange Network staging zone, where users come together to build new Q&A sites
Q&A for users of Linux, FreeBSD and other Un*x-like operating systems.
Q&A for users of Mathematica
Q&A for apps, scripts, and development with the Stack Exchange API
Q&A for professional and independent game developers
Q&A for power users of web applications
Q&A for power users of Apple hardware and software
Q&A for people studying math at any level and professionals in related fields
Q&A for Graphic Design professionals, students, and enthusiasts
Q&A for system and network administrators
Q&A for theoretical computer scientists and researchers in related fields
Q&A for meta-discussion of the Stack Exchange family of Q&A websites
Q&A for pro webmasters
Q&A for professional programmers interested in conceptual questions about software development