..I think the programming is an art where there are very basic rules... for example, when you can't do it, ask to stackoverflow, maybe somebody belevies he/she has the correct answer, if the aswer does not match your feelings... then it could be done better..
There are some technologies I have been worked with, these are:
- C/C++/Win32 for pockect PC, based on the HICPPCM...
- Visual Basic 6, VBA for Excel/Word/Authocad...
- VB.Net/C#/ASP.Net, WinForms, Sybase (Transact SQL)
- Java/JSP/JSTL, prototype.js, MySql...
- Java 2EE/Struts 2/Spring, Hibernate (HQL), Oracle
- NodeJS/jQuery/Express/HTML5, MongoDB
-- graduated as Electrical Engineer --
Q&A for professional and enthusiast programmers
Q&A for computer enthusiasts and power users
Q&A for professional programmers interested in conceptual questions about software development
Q&A for people studying math at any level and professionals in related fields
Q&A for professional system and network administrators
Q&A for linguists, etymologists, and serious English language enthusiasts
Stack Exchange Network staging zone, where users come together to build new Q&A sites