I'm a Research Fellow in Systems Biology at Harvard, working on oncogene addiction and TRAIL resistance. Much of the data I collect comes from live-cell high-throughput microscopy, so a great deal of work involves computer vision approaches.
- Is there a way to identify regions that are not very similar from a set of images? - Nice problem combining machine learning and computer vision.
- How to vectorize the distances between two matrices?
- Outer join with where condition or how database design saved the frowsy clerk. Useful pattern for querying available resources.
- need guidance with mysql query result - Useful pattern for likable feeds.
- Passing Array into function that sends UDP packet - Fun with void pointers.
- Granular Synthesis in iOS 6 using AudioFileServices - Even more fun with void pointers, floating point, and integer representation.
You can contact me at my display name without the dot, at alumni.stanford.edu.
Q&A for professional and enthusiast programmers
Q&A for people interested in statistics, machine learning, data analysis, data mining, and data visualization