Application Developer, infected by TDD.
Answers/websites that I frequently refer to:
- XY Problem
- Teach yourself programming in 10 years
- You should accept answers to some of your past questions. Not only will this show your appreciation for the people who spent their own time to help you, but it will improve your accept rate and the chances that they will answer any future questions you may have.
- The subset of problems that have elegant software solutions is significantly smaller than the set of problems that are economically useful to solve. (Scott Leadley)
- It always amazes me that people expect me to spend my time answering questions they won't spend their time asking. (George)
- What have you tried.com
- In My Egotistical Opinion, most people's C programs should be indented six feet downward and covered with dirt.
Blair P. Houghton. Programmer.
- If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
Robert Sewell. Programmer.
Q&A for professional and enthusiast programmers
Q&A for professional programmers interested in conceptual questions about software development
Q&A for computer enthusiasts and power users
Q&A for users of Linux, FreeBSD and other Un*x-like operating systems.
Q&A for database professionals who wish to improve their database skills and learn from others in the community
Q&A for passionate videogamers on all platforms
Q&A for electronics and electrical engineering professionals, students, and enthusiasts
Q&A for researchers and developers who explore the principles of a system through analysis of its structure, function, and operation
Q&A for Information security professionals
Q&A for active researchers, academics and students of physics
Q&A for members of the workforce navigating the professional setting
Q&A for theoretical computer scientists and researchers in related fields
Q&A for power users of web applications
Q&A for professional and independent game developers
Q&A for professional system and network administrators
Q&A for meta-discussion of the Stack Exchange family of Q&A websites
Q&A for professional, enthusiast and amateur photographers
Q&A for apps, scripts, and development with the Stack Exchange API
Q&A for user experience researchers and experts
Q&A for people interested in statistics, machine learning, data analysis, data mining, and data visualization
Q&A for peer programmer code reviews
Stack Exchange Network staging zone, where users come together to build new Q&A sites