Professional .NET developer by day, passionate gamer by night.
I'm currently working for a medical software company in Berlin where I mostly develop Windows 8 apps. We're quite small, so I'm responsible for a lot of things (requirements engineering, system architecture, business logic, GUI, UX, ...) and I try to become better at all of them.
- Hobby developer since my teens
- B.Sc. in Software Systems Engineering (University of Potsdam)
- Studied M.Sc. in Computer Science (Technical University of Berlin) for a while, but without a degree
- Part-time developer during university
- Full-time developer since 12/2011
Q&A for professional and enthusiast programmers
Q&A for user experience researchers and experts
Q&A for professional programmers interested in conceptual questions about software development
Q&A for passionate videogamers on all platforms
Q&A for linguists, etymologists, and serious English language enthusiasts
Q&A for speakers of German wanting to discuss the finer points of the language and translation
Q&A for professional and independent game developers
Q&A for computer enthusiasts and power users
Q&A for enthusiasts and power users of the Android operating system