Who I am
- Undergraduate in Electrical and Computer Engineering.
- Member of the IEEE and the IEEE Computer Society (formerly member of the IEEE Communications Society).
- Hobbyist programmer since the age of 10.
What I use
- I currently prefer to develop in C# .NET and Java.
- I've also used C++, VB.NET, Ruby, Python, PHP, Prolog, UnrealScript and Vala at one point or another.
Q&A for professional and enthusiast programmers
Q&A for meta-discussion of the Stack Exchange family of Q&A websites
Q&A for Information security professionals
Q&A for science fiction and fantasy enthusiasts
Stack Exchange Network staging zone, where users come together to build new Q&A sites
Q&A for professional and independent game developers
Q&A for professional programmers interested in conceptual questions about software development
Q&A for electronics and electrical engineering professionals, students, and enthusiasts
Q&A for authors, editors, reviewers, professional writers, and aspiring writers
Q&A for musicians, students, and enthusiasts
Q&A for members of the workforce navigating the professional setting