I am a gamer and a web developer.
- MMOs are the ones I date for extended periods of time.
- FPSes are the booty calls when I need some quick fun for the night.
- Titanfall reminds me of my exes whenever we spend time together.
- Tribes: Ascend was always fun, but refused to change her ways.
- Quake Live was fantastic, but forced me to move on when she deleted my number.
- I also spend a lot of time with Ingress, but don't tell anyone. Shhh.
- Backbone.js and I have a love affair.
- jQuery is the old friend I just can't get rid of.
- Angular.js and Knockout.js have a love triangle with me.
- Node.js makes me grunt.
- PHP is my loving pet that I adopted from from DevNetwork.net. Good times.
- Wordpress is that friend that pops up everywhere.
- CodeIgniter is a fun guy to hang out with.
- HTML5/CSS3 is one we all know, and namedrop whenever we can.
- SASS is my fiancée, but LESS is my mistress.
- IE is... Well, we don't talk about IE. But I support him, no matter what he does.
Q&A for passionate videogamers on all platforms
Q&A for professional and enthusiast programmers
Q&A for power users of web applications
Q&A for members of the workforce navigating the professional setting
Q&A for Ubuntu users and developers
Q&A for user experience researchers and experts
Q&A for computer enthusiasts and power users
Q&A for professional programmers interested in conceptual questions about software development
Q&A for pro webmasters
Q&A for people who want to be financially literate
Q&A for scientific skepticism
Q&A for linguists, etymologists, and serious English language enthusiasts
Q&A for WordPress developers and administrators
Q&A for Drupal developers and administrators
Q&A for professional and independent game developers
Q&A for meta-discussion of the Stack Exchange family of Q&A websites
Q&A for movie and tv enthusiasts
Q&A for system and network administrators
Q&A for Information security professionals
Q&A for science fiction and fantasy enthusiasts
Q&A for sound engineers, producers, editors, and enthusiasts
Q&A for physical fitness professionals, athletes, trainers, and those providing health-related needs