Hi, I'm Phil Dennis-Jordan.
I'm interested in the following:
- OS X and Linux kernel/driver development. I seem to spend most of my programming time working on OS X kexts.
- Game engine/tech programming. I'm credited on a few Nintendo DS/DSi games and a Wii game, mainly for engine and tools work. I've played some more minor roles on indie games.
- Concurrent/parallel systems - multithreading, event-driven I/O, GPU programming.
- Networking - protocols, clients and servers.
- Various software reverse engineering. Mostly Apple stuff these days.
I'm one half of a partnership available for projects involving any of the above, or anything else that seems interesting. References by prior clients can be arranged on request.
Q&A for professional and enthusiast programmers
Q&A for power users of Apple hardware and software
Q&A for computer enthusiasts and power users
Q&A for system and network administrators
Q&A for professional and independent game developers
Q&A for students, researchers and practitioners of computer science
Q&A for information security professionals
Q&A for software developers, mathematicians and others interested in cryptography
Q&A for network engineers
Q&A for users of Linux, FreeBSD and other Un*x-like operating systems
Stack Exchange Network staging zone, where users come together to build new Q&A sites