I am interested in working in software/hardware development as part of an Agile team.
My working experience includes:
- Running a construction company that created over $20 million dollars worth of housing
- Working in a cognitive sciences research lab building computer models of memory, learning and visual recognition
- Teaching Humanities, Math and Physics in an urban high school in which every student had a laptop.
My skills include:
- Software development for the construction industry
- Project management of scattered site development projects with budgets in excess of $1 million.
- Workforce development and training.
- Ability to model complex systems and big data.
- Software development for education.
- Curriculum development, implementation and evaluation.
Q&A for contractors and serious DIYers
Q&A for professional and enthusiast programmers
Q&A for system and network administrators
Q&A for pro webmasters
Q&A for WordPress developers and administrators
Q&A for electronics and electrical engineering professionals, students, and enthusiasts
Q&A for computer enthusiasts and power users
Q&A for Ubuntu users and developers
Q&A for professional programmers interested in conceptual questions about software development