Some fun C++ stuff I've done round here:
- A: Convert a run-time value or type to a compile-time value, also works with lists of types.
- A: Named operators, does what it says on the tin
- A: can_apply, a useful trick that helps make traits like "can serialize" or "can convert to string".
- A: task, a move-only implementation of
- Q: Function curry, that does partial binds and the like.
- A: Me playing around with hana-like metaprogramming, together with the idea that template work best if everything (including templates) is a type. Here is some evil operator abuse, where I manipulate types with
std::functionthat returns vectors of its own type.
Here is a neat question I didn't ask:
the answer seems to be "actually, nope, but nobody noticed".
An amusing link:
which will show your reputation history on stack overflow, if you like that kind of thing.
Q&A for professional and enthusiast programmers
Q&A for gamemasters and players of tabletop, paper-and-pencil role-playing games
Q&A for programming puzzle enthusiasts and code golfers
Q&A for science fiction and fantasy enthusiasts
Q&A for writers/artists using science, geography and culture to construct imaginary worlds and settings
Q&A for professional programmers interested in conceptual questions about software development
Q&A for people studying math at any level and professionals in related fields
Q&A for peer programmer code reviews
Q&A for students, researchers and practitioners of computer science
Q&A for members of the workforce navigating the professional setting
Q&A for meta-discussion of the Stack Exchange family of Q&A websites
Q&A for active researchers, academics and students of physics
Q&A for passionate videogamers on all platforms
Q&A for professional and independent game developers
Q&A for people who want to be financially literate
Q&A for information security professionals
Q&A for computer enthusiasts and power users
Q&A for user experience researchers and experts
Q&A for professional mathematicians
Q&A for Graphic Design professionals, students, and enthusiasts
Q&A for contractors and serious DIYers
Q&A for road warriors and seasoned travelers
Q&A for apps, scripts, and development with the Stack Exchange API
Q&A for theoretical computer scientists and researchers in related fields
Q&A for those who create, solve, and study puzzles
Q&A for parents, grandparents, nannies and others with a parenting role
Q&A for spacecraft operators, scientists, engineers, and enthusiasts
Q&A for professional and academic economists and analysts