I'm a former NVIDIA engineer who happens to like C++ and system internals a lot.
Don't take anything I say for granted: I'm always learning.
Some of my favorite answers and questions
- gcc and clang implicitly instantiate template arguments during operator overload resolution
- In overload resolution, does selection of a function that uses the ambiguous conversion sequence necessarily result in the call being ill-formed?
- clang fails replacing a statement if it contains a macro
- c++11 constexpr flatten list of std::array into array
- Is a program compiled with -g gcc flag slower than the same program compiled without -g?
- How is clang able to steer C/C++ code optimization?
- Newton Raphson with SSE2 - can someone explain me these 3 lines
- Clang compilation works while gcc doesn't for diamond inheritance
No questions with score of 5 or more
No answers with score of 5 or more