I'm a professional software developer since 1987, working primarily with C++, Java, SQL and various scripting languages (shell, perl, awk, ...).
- What is a Lambda?
- use goto. it's clean and simple.
- Group and rank result set, then select top 10 per group
- Managing CSS Explosion
- Howto PHP-Intl
- Howto trace and profile a bash script
- Don't parse [X]HTML with regex
- CSS - What actually is clearfix?
- How can I extract embedded fonts from a PDF as valid font files?
- Restricting eval() to a narrow scope
- In binary notation, what is the meaning of the digits after the radix point “.”?
- How can you represent inheritance in a database?
- What is early and late binding?
Q&A for professional and enthusiast programmers
Q&A for users of Linux, FreeBSD and other Un*x-like operating systems.
Q&A for computer enthusiasts and power users
Q&A for professional system and network administrators
Q&A for pro webmasters
Q&A for meta-discussion of the Stack Exchange family of Q&A websites
Q&A for user experience researchers and experts
Q&A for enthusiasts and power users of the Android operating system
Q&A for professional and independent game developers
Q&A for people who build and repair bicycles, people who train cycling, or commute on bicycles
Q&A for professional programmers interested in conceptual questions about software development
Q&A for electronics and electrical engineering professionals, students, and enthusiasts
Q&A for Ubuntu users and developers
Q&A for power users of web applications
Q&A for members of the workforce navigating the professional setting
Q&A for academics and those enrolled in higher education