Avid Android Developer and Entrepreneur
I've been working on Android since August 2010.
Latest Android Application
• A Photo Editor - APE is A Photo Editor, it's amazingly simple to use. Now available on Google Play!
Android Open Source Projects
• Android Saripaar - The SIMPLEST annotation powered rule-based UI validation library for Android.
• Adapter Kit - Set of predefined adapters to make life easier.
• Instant Adapter - Create your Custom Adapters almost instantly.
• Simple Section Adapter - This is the SIMPLEST section adapter available for Android's ListView as on date.
• Circular List Adapter - Circular List Adapter for Android's ListView. Make your list appear infinite with a single argument constructor.
• Deselectable Radio Button for Android.
Q&A for professional and enthusiast programmers
Q&A for professional and independent game developers
Stack Exchange Network staging zone, where users come together to build new Q&A sites
Q&A for people studying math at any level and professionals in related fields
Q&A for linguists, etymologists, and serious English language enthusiasts
Q&A for computer enthusiasts and power users
Q&A for information security professionals
Q&A for people who want to be financially literate
Q&A for user experience researchers and experts
Q&A for power users of web applications
Q&A for Graphic Design professionals, students, and enthusiasts
Q&A for enthusiasts and power users of the Android operating system
Q&A for apps, scripts, and development with the Stack Exchange API
Q&A for professional programmers interested in conceptual questions about software development
Q&A for power users of Apple hardware and software
Q&A for Ubuntu users and developers
Q&A for contractors and serious DIYers
Q&A for meta-discussion of the Stack Exchange family of Q&A websites
Q&A for system and network administrators
Q&A for peer programmer code reviews
Q&A for road warriors and seasoned travelers
Q&A for people wanting to improve their personal productivity
Q&A for Bitcoin crypto-currency enthusiasts
Q&A for professional robotic engineers, hobbyists, researchers and students