- A detail oriented person incapable of seeing the big picture.
- A big picture thinker incapable understanding the details of the subject he thinks about; an idiot when it comes to the details; often a corporate psychopathic chatter bot.
- A programmer who is clumsy at manipulating bits; a bit fumbler.
- A person -often a big picture thinker- who easily gets lost in the details.
- A person with very small working memory.
History: bit + idiot.
Examples: me. I have an analog neuron capable of holding 1 bit of information signifying whether my neuron is working or not.
Q&A for professional and enthusiast programmers
Q&A for Ubuntu users and developers
Q&A for linguists, etymologists, and serious English language enthusiasts